VEHICLE INSPECTOR - Full Time
- To accurately and efficiently appraise vehicles with G3’s own in-house inspection software using a tablet
- Driving the auction vehicles around site and lining up and preparing the vehicles for the auction
- Dealing with customers collecting or delivering vehicles to site
- Recommending vehicles for refurbishment which will aide our conversion and cap performance
- “G3 Assured” – checking basic mechanical components in accordance with our 30-point check
- Remain accustomed or open to working in all-weather conditions.
- Have an eye for detail and be able to spot all forms of damage from scratches/dents to poor previous repairs.
- Work under pressure with inspections needing to be completed to Vendor SLA.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Experience within the automotive industry, basic mechanical knowledge and knowledge of the BVRLA / NAMA guidelines would be an advantage, however full training will be given.
- Experience of using handheld electronic devices and computers is essential but training will be provided on using company specific programmes.
- A full UK driving licence with no more than 3 points is required due to the movement of vehicles.
SKILLS, ABILITIES & KNOWLEDGE
- Flexibility, as this job may require you to work extra hours or occasional weekends and bank holidays depending on volume.
- 1 late night auction to be worked per week – either Tuesday or Thursday until c7:30pm.
- Excellent communication with colleagues and customers alike.
- Maintain relationships by providing high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Initiative to manage your own workload and a willingness to help in other areas of the business.
- Strong work ethic
OTHER REQUIREMENTS / QUALIFICATIONS / TRAINING
- Any training identified as necessary by the business
- Training to further develop employees will be considered on an individual basis
SALARY & BENEFITS
- Full time permanent position
- Salary negotiable on experience
- Following benefits after a qualifying period;
- Up to 22% profit related bonus (subject to policy & company achieving targets)
- Pension Scheme
- Access to staff rewards programme; Perkbox