Established in 2009, G3 Remarketing is one of the UK’s fastest growing vehicle remarketing and disposal management specialists, with ambitious plans to increase its presence over the coming years. The dedicated team have a desire to exceed customers’ expectations and truly stand out from the corporate crowd and this has been pivotal to the company’s on-going success.
As the Compliance Manager, your main responsibility is to ensure the company, its suppliers and those under its management comply with all regulatory requirements and to ensure that appropriate controls, policies and procedures are in place and monitored on an ongoing basis. Maintaining and developing controls, you will proactively mitigate G3’s compliance risk, identifying and managing both internal and external processes in line with FCA regulations.
You are responsible for keeping abreast with all relevant regulatory guidelines and laws and for communicating this to the wider operation, including suppliers under the management of the company. The Compliance Manager is responsible for educating the entire company and instituting practices that will ensure the highest possible level of compliance via on-going training and support.
Liaising with cross business functions you will need to ensure that the business is vigilant in its approach to Data protection, data security and GDPR guidelines. In addition, as an FCA regulated operation, you will need to be versed with the same.
Working closely with the Operations Manager (new position), you will ensure that appropriate quality measures are implemented and completed for all areas of the business function, this includes but is not limited to call quality, internal/external audits and document version control. In addition, you will work closely with the external sales and customer relationship team and provide support in the completion of client due diligence and audits.
Daily duties include: (Office Based)
- Developing, implementing and overseeing the businesses quality, governance and risk management framework.
- Ensuring that our policies and procedures deliver against the expectations of our clients and ensure we remain compliant with our regulators.
- Develop and manage team training across the business.
- Challenge and audit our procedures to ensure that we are providing correct and proper customer outcomes which meet our regulatory requirements.
- Work alongside both sales and operational teams on both live clients and new business opportunities
- Lead the business through ISO 9001/2008 & 27001 accreditations
- Completing Risk Assessments and reporting findings to the board alongside proposals for change.
- Working in an ever-changing and fast paced environment
- Ability to work on own initiative and make informed decisions
- Guiding stakeholders through a complex regulatory guidelines and change
- Being emotionally resilient and able to engage others and get buy in to change
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with 3rd party suppliers as well as being comfortable in handling difficult conversations and appropriately challenging suppliers where compliance standards are not met.
PERSONAL CHARACTERISTICS REQUIRED
Efficient, self-motivated, driven, team-player, confident, organised, attention to detail, passionate, accountable
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Self-Starter and ability to work on own initiative
- Flexible work ethic
- Methodical approach and keen attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written at all levels
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft package
- Good working knowledge of appropriate regulatory guidelines and organisations
- Understanding of client business sector/model
- Ideally have understanding of motor finance agreements, voluntary terminations and recovery practices
- Understanding of the Auction process and wider motor industry would be advantageous
THE POSITION & RENUMERATION
Part time permanent position (20-25 hours per week)
The successful candidate will receive;
Basic salary of £35,000 - £40,000 per annum Pro Rata (based on experience).
Up to 22% profit related bonus (subject to company achieving targets)
Private Medical Insurance after a qualifying period
Pension Scheme & Life Assurance
Access to staff rewards programme; Perkbox
4 Weeks Holiday plus Bank Holidays
Laptop and Mobile Phone