Established in 2009, G3 Remarketing is one of the UK’s fastest growing vehicle remarketing and disposal management specialists, with ambitious plans to increase its presence over the coming years. The dedicated team have a desire to exceed customers’ expectations and truly stand out from the corporate crowd and this has been pivotal to the company’s on-going success.
As Collections Coordinator you are the responsible for managing the transportation and logistics for all inbound and outbound movements nationwide across a broad spectrum of vehicles. Working across both our vendor and buyer base you will need to be confident in communicating with people of all levels and across different business sectors.
Manage the central collections inbox ensuring that jobs are uploaded to the relevant systems and customers are kept updated on any delays and informed of their scheduled appointments.
Part of the role of coordinator is to act as a conduit between all parties, liaising with the client, their end user and the collection partners to ensure that we meet client SLA’s for collections and deliver an exceptional level of service.
Arranging for vehicles to be pulled out and ready for pick up by sub-contractors.
Speaking with Sub contractors you will need to ensure service levels are maintained and be proactive in your approach to booking transport, reviewing all options and costs on a regular basis.
Ensuring all insurance documentation is up to date, liaising with Account Management and Sales teams to help resolve customer queries working closely with all departments to ensure collections run to schedule and to ensure key activities and initiatives are implemented and adhered to.
Outbound contact with customers, ensuring that all relevant questions have been successfully answered and that the most appropriate method of transport is arranged. This includes dealing with different collection scenarios including some which may be of a sensitive nature.
Ensuring all associated collection/delivery paperwork and vehicle documentation (V5’s, service history, proof of delivery etc) are requested, received, recorded and signed for at the time of collection.
Ensure that agents are clear on the expectations of G3 with regards to agent conduct and remind them that all vehicles are to be driven with due care, attention, within the relevant speed limits and in accordance with the Law.
Minimising the number of aborted collections through attention to detail of initial instruction, close management of pending jobs and through regular contact and reminders with both agents and customers.
As Collections Coordinator you will act as the first point of contact for any customer complaints with regards to vehicle movements. You will be required to ensure full and thorough investigations are completed and escalated through the appropriate channels.
Arranging vehicle deliveries post sale, confirming delivery details with our buyers and negotiating rates for delivery with subcontractors whilst maintaining a healthy margin.
- Reviewing, allocating and scheduling jobs to maximise operational and logistical performance
- Outbound telephone calls with customers to arrange collections and chase replies
- Negotiating rates for movements to ensure profitability
- Managing any customer complaints related to the transport process
- Liaising with collection and delivery contractors on a regular basis throughout the day to ensure a first-class service
- Optimising vehicle collections via area and cost effectiveness
- Replying to emails and telephone calls
- Booking and organising jobs across dual systems
- Respond to telephone calls in a timely manner by providing a friendly and supportive service to internal and external customers
- Any other ad-hoc duties as required by the business
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Educated to GCSE standard or equivalent.
- A minimum of 2-3 years working experience within a transport of logistical role is preferable
- Experience in a hands-on administration or customer contact role is desirable
- Good geographical knowledge of Great Britain is advantageous
- Telephony skills
- Negotiation and Rapport building
- Time management
- Methodical approach and keen attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written at all levels
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft package
PERSONAL CHARACTERISTICS REQUIRED
Efficient, self-motivated, driven, team-player, confident, organised, attention to detail, passionate, accountable
- Good working knowledge of manufacturer make and model dimensions for loading/planning would be advantageous
- Understanding of multiple client processes and SLA requirements
- Previous dealing with DVLA storage compounds and the processes required to facilitate removal of vehicles
THE POSITION & REMUNERATION
Full time permanent position (Part-time may be considered if considerable experience)
Hours may vary between 7:30AM-7:30PM Mon-Fri depending on requirements of the business
The successful candidate will receive;
- Basic salary of £17,500 - £20,000 per annum (based on experience). Realistic OTE £21-£24K P/A.
- Up to 22% profit related bonus (subject to company achieving targets)
- Private Medical Insurance after a qualifying period
- Pension Scheme & Life Assurance
- Childcare Vouchers
- Access to staff rewards programme; Perkbox
- 4 Weeks Holiday plus Bank Holidays