Established in 2009, G3 Remarketing is one of the UK’s fastest growing vehicle remarketing and disposal management specialists, with ambitious plans to increase its presence over the coming years. The dedicated team have a desire to exceed customers’ expectations and truly stand out from the corporate crowd and this has been pivotal to the company’s on-going success.
- To accurately and efficiently appraise vehicles with G3’s own in-house inspection software using a tablet
- Driving the auction vehicles around site and lining up and preparing the vehicles for the auction
- Dealing with customers collecting or delivering vehicles to site
- Recommending vehicles for refurbishment which will aide our conversion and cap performance
- “G3 Assured” – checking basic mechanical components in accordance with our 30-point check
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Experience within the automotive industry, basic mechanical knowledge and knowledge of the BVRLA / NAMA guidelines would be an advantage, however full training will be given.
- Experience of using handheld electronic devices and computers is essential but training will be provided on using company specific programmes.
- A full UK driving licence with no more than 3 points is required due to the movement of vehicles.
- This is predominantly an outdoor role and the candidate must be accustomed or open to working in all-weather conditions.
- Have an eye for detail and be able to spot all forms of damage from scratches/dents to poor previous repairs.
- Used to working under pressure with inspections needing to be completed to Vendor SLA.
PERSONAL CHARACTERISTICS REQUIRED
- Flexibility, as this job may require you to work extra hours or occasional weekends and bank holidays depending on volume.
- 1 late night auction to be worked per week – either Tuesday or Thursday until c7:30pm.
- Excellent communication with colleagues and customers alike.
- Maintain relationships by providing high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Initiative to manage your own work-load and a willingness to help in other areas of the business.
The successful candidate will receive;
- Full time permanent position
- Basic salary of £17,500
- 22% profit related bonus (subject to company achieving targets)
- Pension Scheme & Life Assurance
- Access to staff rewards programme; Perkbox